Sunshine Weekly Weeder Newsletter
16 March 2017
If you are signed up to receive the Weekly Weeder and have not been receiving it, here is a troubleshooting page to help. If this doesn't help, please let Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org know. Thanks.
Workday Saturday 3/18
9:00 am to 12:00 noon
Tasks will include clearing some recently vacated plots, upgrading common paths, and mowing. Maria and Philip Wiley, Zone 7 coordinators, will lead the workday.
Gardeners Happy Hour - Plant Sale Celebration
Saturday, 3/25, 4:00
Come celebrate a very successful plant sale!
Plant Sale Thanks!
The Silent auction was a major success thanks to the donations of the following local businesses: Lauterstein Massage, Pint House Pizza, Stinson's, Myo Massage, Dharma Yoga, Ritual Salon, Hillside pharmacy, Ten Thousand Villages, Shoal Creek Nursery, Breath and Body Yoga, Ruby's BBQ, Noble Sandwich, Apothecary Cafe, Feats of Clay and the Phoenicia Bakery. Please return the support.
Additionally, several gardeners contributed to the silent auction. Special mention goes to Ray Porter who created 2 charming metal birds from discarded garden tools and Kathleen Cobb who donated many items including the tiller. Thanks to Kathleen, Linda, Jean Armstrong (sweet potato/spinach pie), Suzanne Bradford and John Moore (deviled eggs) for supplying sustenance, coffee/tea for the volunteers.
Thanks to all.
Memorial Carol Eckert
Our condolences to Travis Eckert on the death of his wife of 60 years, Carol. Travis is a long time gardener at Sunshine. The family has requested donations be made to the Children's Special Fund at Tarrytown United Methodist Church in memory of Carol Eckert.
Donate to the address below:
ATTN: Ms. Vicki Aycock
Tarrytown United Methodist Church
PO Box 5566, Austin, 78763-5566
Should you have any content to add to the Weeder email your articles or suggestions to email@example.com.
Officer and Zone Coordinator Contacts - Sunshine Gardens
- President - Jeff Monks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President - Jim Willmann email@example.com
- Secretary - Polly Porter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Caroline Limaye email@example.com
- Director - Bill Cason firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director - Lori Dobbin email@example.com
- Director - Randy Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
Email the board.
- Zone 1, Martin Morales email@example.com
- Zone 2, Katy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 3, Ludmila Voskov email@example.com
- Zone 4, Ila Falvey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 5, Mary Gifford email@example.com
- Zone 6, Charlotte Jernigan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 7, Maria and Philip Wiley email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 8, Shannon Posern email@example.com
- Zone 9, Kerry Howell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 10, Christopher Schroder
Karl Arcuri email@example.com
- Weekly Weeder Newsletter - Polly Porter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plant Sale - Randy Thompson & Janet Adams jartdaht@gmailcom
- TSBVI Liaison & Volunteer Coordinator - Janet Adams jartdaht@gmailcom
- Plot Assignment - Kay McMurry email@example.com
- Compost Coordinator - Janet Adams firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education Committee - Shannon Posern email@example.com
- Carpentry & Repairs - Robert Jarry firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water Leak Repairs - Steve Schulz email@example.com
- Tools & Wheelbarrows - Bob Easter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kitchen Supplies - Anita Keese
(If supplies are needed for events, contact by email or at 512-773-2178)
- Compost Tea - Jennifer Woertz email@example.com
- Micah 6 - Dana Kuykendall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Micah 6 - Mary Gifford email@example.com
- Website Coordinator - Sharon Rempert firstname.lastname@example.org
Record Service Hours Online - Green Binder