Sunshine Weekly Weeder Newsletter
14 September 2017
If you are signed up to receive the Weekly Weeder and have not been receiving it, here is a troubleshooting page to help. If this doesn't help, please let Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org know. Thanks.
All Gardeners Meeting Mark your calendar!
Saturday 9/16, 10:00 am
In front of the trailer porch
Feel free to bring food.
- ACGA Conference
- State of the garden
- Financial Update
- Lease Renewal
- Micah Update
- Plant Sale - Any volunteers to start with the planning
If you have any agenda items email Nick Sweeney at email@example.com
Compost Is Coming!
Compost will be delivered this Friday, 9/15. Cost will be $1.00 per bucket. Compost should only be used at Sunshine.
Workday Saturday, 9/30
8:30 - 10:30
Fulfill your required hours by attending the next Work Day that will be organized by Mary Gifford (Zone 5 coordinator).
Helping Houston Refugee Farmers
Thanks to everyone who donated and sent encouragement to the Plant it Forward Farms organization earlier this month.
You can also help by buying a "Root for Houston" T- shirt through this site.
Micah 6 Food Pantry
Being that August and September are low veggie production months, the poundage going to the Micah food pantry has hit a temporary slump. If anyone would like to pick up an extra bag of fruit when grocery shopping and donate it, it will be greatly appreciated. Please leave in fridge in trailer before 9:00 am on Saturdays and mark it "Micah".
Should you have any content to add to the Weeder, email your article or suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org. On normal weeks content should be received by end of day Wednesday.
Officer and Zone Coordinator Contacts - Sunshine Gardens
- President - Nick Sweeney email@example.com
- Vice President - Marilyn Landberg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Polly Porter email@example.com
- Treasurer - Caroline Limaye firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director - Bill Cason email@example.com
- Director - Lori Dobbin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director - Randy Thompson email@example.com
Email the board.
- Zone 1, Martin Morales firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 2, Katy Davis email@example.com
- Zone 3, Ludmila Voskov firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 4, Ila Falvey email@example.com
- Zone 5, Mary Gifford firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 6, Charlotte Jernigan email@example.com
- Zone 7, Maria and Philip Wiley firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Zone 8, Shannon Posern firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 9, Kerry Howell email@example.com
- Zone 10, Christopher Schroder
Karl Arcuri firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly Weeder Newsletter - Polly Porter email@example.com
- Plant Sale - Randy Thompson & Janet Adams jartdaht@gmailcom
- TSBVI Liaison & Volunteer Coordinator - Janet Adams jartdaht@gmailcom
- Plot Assignment - Kay McMurry firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compost Coordinator - Janet Adams email@example.com
- Education Committee - Shannon Posern firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carpentry & Repairs - Robert Jarry email@example.com
- Water Leak Repairs - Steve Schulz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tools & Wheelbarrows - Bob Easter email@example.com
- Kitchen Supplies - Anita Keese
(If supplies are needed for events, contact by email or at 512-773-2178)
- Compost Tea - Jennifer Woertz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Micah 6 - Dana Kuykendall email@example.com
- Micah 6 - Mary Gifford firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Coordinator - Sharon Rempert email@example.com
- Spanish language contact - Andriana Prioleau firstname.lastname@example.org
Record Service Hours Online - Green Binder