Sunshine Weekly Weeder Newsletter
30 November 2017
If you are signed up to receive the Weekly Weeder and have not been receiving it, here is a troubleshooting page to help. If this doesn't help, please let Sharon at email@example.com know. Thanks.
Holiday Potluck This Sunday!
It is time to celebrate the season and the end of anther year at Sunshine Community Gardens. Join your fellow gardeners near the portable for a holiday potluck this Sunday, December 3 from 5:30-7:30 pm.
The feast will include live music, yummy treats, and all of your friends... with a bonus of garden-appropriate gifts. Thanks to The Natural Gardener and Kathleen Cobb, there is a large assortment of Renee's Garden Seeds to be given out!
If you would like to help with this event, please contact Ila Falvey.
- Dec 2 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am Garden Work Day: with a month to go, there is lots of work in the garden for those who need to get their hours in! This work day is hosted by Kerry Howell and Luda Voskov
- Dec 3 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am Garden Work Day hosted by Maria and Phil Wiley
- Dec 3 from 5:30 pm Sunshine Gardens Annual Holiday Party
Please let the team know as soon as possible so that the plots can be prepared for the next community member. Thank you!
About Those Volunteer Hours ...
We are fast approaching the December 31st deadline for completion of volunteer work hours. This weekend has two workdays from 9:00-11:00 am. Please check the calendar events above for additional information.
Should you have any content to add to the Weeder, email your article or suggestion to Kristin Phillips. On normal weeks content should be received by end of day Wednesday.
Officer and Zone Coordinator Contacts - Sunshine Gardens
- President - Nick Sweeney firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President - Marilyn Landberg email@example.com
- Secretary - Polly Porter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Caroline Limaye email@example.com
- Director - Bill Cason firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director - Lori Dobbin email@example.com
- Director - Randy Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
Email the board.
- Zone 1, Martin Morales email@example.com
- Zone 2, Katy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 3, Ludmila Voskov email@example.com
- Zone 4, Ila Falvey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 5, Mary Gifford email@example.com
- Zone 6, Charlotte Jernigan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 7, Maria and Philip Wiley email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 8, Shannon Posern email@example.com
- Zone 9, Kerry Howell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 10, Christopher Schroder
Karl Arcuri email@example.com
- Weekly Weeder Newsletter - Kristin Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plant Sale - Randy Thompson & Janet Adams jartdaht@gmailcom
- TSBVI Liaison & Volunteer Coordinator - Janet Adams jartdaht@gmailcom
- Plot Assignment - Kay McMurry email@example.com
- Compost Coordinator - Janet Adams firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education Committee - Shannon Posern email@example.com
- Carpentry & Repairs - Robert Jarry firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water Leak Repairs - Steve Schulz email@example.com
- Tools & Wheelbarrows - Bob Easter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kitchen Supplies - Anita Keese
(If supplies are needed for events, contact by email or at 512-773-2178)
- Compost Tea - Jennifer Woertz email@example.com
- Micah 6 - Dana Kuykendall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Micah 6 - Mary Gifford email@example.com
- Website Coordinator - Sharon Rempert firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish language contact - Andriana Prioleau email@example.com
Record Service Hours Online - Green Binder